Sunday, October 4, 2015

I wanted to make a list of spine chilling books to read in October.  Sooooo naturally I had to go to the people.  I posted a poll on my facebook feed and here are the responses I got.  By far it was unanimous that Stephen King's books came up the most.   If you are looking for some scary reads to get you in the mood for Halloween - here ya go!!!!

It by Stephen King 
Pet Cemetary by Stephen King
The Shining by Stephen King
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Watchers by Dean Koontz
Needful Things by Stephen King
Hell House by Richard Matheson
Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
The Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
The Girl Next Store by Jack Ketchum
Naomi's Room by Jonathon Aycliffe
The Collector by John Fowles
Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski


READ 1 OR 2 IF YOU DARE MUAHAHAHAHA

No comments: