Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Friday everyone.  I've added some really good books to some of my pages.  You might want to check them out.

Summer will be coming to an end soon.  All the kids will be getting ready for school and hopefully will be reading!   It is always great to see a child start to love reading.  Check out your local libraries.  Our local library has outstanding kids' programs.  They go all out for activities and such.  We even have a home school group.

Where every you go take a book - you never know when you'll be on hold, waiting for someone/something or just relaxing and will have time to read.  I'm starting a new book today:  Deadly Messengers by Susan May.

Where ever you go, whatever you do make sure to have fun!

My mind is definitely getting more exercise than my body!

No comments: